Our client, a well known and respected leading provider of LPG from Hungary, is looking to strenghten it's team from Salonta, Romania and reach new hights of growth in our country.
The ideal candidate we are looking for, is a responsible, motivated and experienced individual with entrepreneurial skills. She or He is willing and able to commute to Salonta, Romania on a daily basis 5 times a week, or move to salonta and sustain the company's constant and positive growth.
What we offer
- Attractive monthly and yearly income with benefits, negociable to your needs and expertise you bring;
- A mostly, young and motivated team;
- A quiet place to work with growth potential alongside our company.
What we need from you
- Lead, manage and coordinate a team of accountants and auxiliary staff;
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of tax return filings, invoices, financial registers, asset registers etc.
- Coordinate with finance teams to complete the assigned accounting tasks and deadlines;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management if needed;
- Generate financial reports and statements to managers for review;
- Find solutions to accounting problems and motivate our team.
- essential > a minimum of 5 years in hands-on accounting experience
- essential > english or hungarian language on a conversational level
- essential > a positive and responsible attitude to the company's team, growth and assets
- essential > availability for moving or commuting 5 days per week to Salonta, Bihor County
If we woke your interest or would love to have more details about the current opening, please dont hesitate to contact us at:
+40 740 278807 Tudor Catargiu, Managing Partner at EUROPAKRAFT JOBS
If you want to directly apply to the job, please complete the form from above and we will contact you as soon as possible.